2022 Goals, watcha gonna do?

Like a phoenix, it will always rise again.
Gered

Re: 2022 Goals, watcha gonna do?

Post by Gered »

I am definitely a professional slacker. ;)
Sirocco
Site Admin

Post by Sirocco »

I'm slowly coming out of slack mode this year. Slooooooooowly.
0xDB

Post by 0xDB »

Been doing the "sit down and actively do nothing" thing for a few hours every day for some weeks now. Overall low energy and motivation are keeping me quite crippled.

I just sit but I keep a clipboard nearby to write down any interesting random thoughts and ideas that enter the mind.

I do not feel obligated to follow through on all the things I come up with. Often it's just small stuff like fixing a light whose brokenness had already annoyed me every morning for months. Over time, I did many small changes to improve my immediate environment.

In the beginning I never really had energy to do more than one little thing a day but in the grand sum, it's still nice to have done the things and I'm building a folder of sheets with thoughts that I can look through again any day if I'm bored.

This last week was super exhausting though but I finally for the first time in my life sold some art I made. Hype. Far far away from a living wage but I will do more: https://dennisbusch-de.itch.io/0xdbs-ga ... -rpg-icons
~ 0xDB ~
carra

Post by carra »

Well congrats on that first sale!
I think that is always an important first in an artist's life :)
Gered

Post by Gered »

Looking at my list for this year ... which if I'm being honest, I didn't really remember writing throughout most of the year ... hmm. I got a few, missed others. Will do a proper review later, but man, this year really didn't go as planned for me at all. :-/
Sirocco
Site Admin

Post by Sirocco »

I spent some time porting Far Afield from SDL to Raylib, a process that is very close to completion (the port and the game). I also managed to keep the 4x4x4 challenges going, along with our participants. Looking forward to next year. The board didn't implode under my spurious maintenance habits. So there's that, lol.

I also made a 2022 "Outro" (I'm claiming that term henceforth), which is like an intro, but in reverse.

Windows binary package is HERE. You can also use the SOURCE to build your own copy (requires Raylib 4.0+).

NOTE: Edited with updated binary and source.
0xDB

Post by 0xDB »

I may or may not write a review of 2022 later, lol, should start a 2023 thread though.
~ 0xDB ~