[NSFW] The Art Dump (might contain aesthetic nudity occasionally)

Like a phoenix, it will always rise again.
0xDB

[NSFW] The Art Dump (might contain aesthetic nudity occasionally)

Post by 0xDB »

Time to resurrect a classic essential thread to any board, the member's Art Dump:

I am still addicted to Age Of Empires II DE so naturally my most recent art is AOE themed as well. Three dark age houses and a town center. :)

~ 0xDB ~
Sirocco
Site Admin

Re: [NSFW] The Art Dump (might contain aesthetic nudity occasionally)

Post by Sirocco »

Glad to see you're still at it. And now with color ;) You've become a pretty damn good artist. It's been interesting to watch your journey over the years.
Sonrisu

Post by Sonrisu »

In video format, maybe?

What scanner are you using to get your art digitized? :]
0xDB

Post by 0xDB »

Late reply is late. Sorry.
Sirocco wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:52 pm Glad to see you're still at it. And now with color ;) You've become a pretty damn good artist. It's been interesting to watch your journey over the years.
TY, art is an important constant in my life, something I always fall back on when times are F'd up. And seeing ones own progress over a longer period of time feels very satisfying. 8-)
Sonrisu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:54 pm In video format, maybe?

What scanner are you using to get your art digitized? :]
I might occasionally do an art stream on twitch now that I finally got started streaming at all, though mostly I will just be playing games. My scanner is the one builtin to the Canon PixmaMX420 multi-function inkjet device. It's... bad but I do some digital cleanup and adjustments afterwards to approximate what it looks like physically (it's especially bad/off when it comes to digitizing watercolor).
~ 0xDB ~